Valentine’s Day Deliveries
Key delivery/ shipping information between 7-14 February 2019 (Valentine’s Day deliveries):
Valentine’s Day is our busiest season, whilst we do offer a Valentine’s Day collection, customers are also able to purchase any other item from our website as long as it is in stock. As it is our busiest season we ask that you please note the following:
- London deliveries – Whilst we do still offer time slot deliveries, your delivery may arrive outside your delivery time slot, if we expect any delays to your delivery we send you prior notification of this via email.
- Nationwide deliveries – Deliveries will either be made via DPD Local or The Royal Mail. We will send you notification of your tracking reference number prior to the day of your delivery.
- Please ensure that any/ all address changed are made 48hours before delivery.
- What if no one is going to be home? If your recipient is not going to be there when we deliver, you must tell us asap (via email) where we should leave their gift (front/back of the house or with reception/neighbor). If the recipient is not home, our drivers will leave the box of roses outside the house where they deem safe. Please be aware that if the courier finds no safe place to leave the order, it will be returned to us and a re-delivery fee will be charged (7.99). An unsafe delivery might be if there is no sheltered place to leave the roses, or if there is no access to the building, apartments or condominium. For UK Wide orders, the cost of the roses may also be incurred since roses are perishable items.
- Delivery to offices: Please be aware that we cannot be responsible for orders left with the mail room or reception after they are delivered. All deliveries will be left at the reception unless you request (via email) for us to call the recipient. In the event the recipient does not answer the call, the roses will automatically be left at the reception counter or mail room.