We are looking for experienced florists to join our professional and busy Contracts Floristry Team that operate out of a number of retail units. Previous experience in corporate contract vase displays is a must, as well be a team player and be flexible when required. Experience of designing and creating hand-tied bouquets is also necessary. The position is part time and the salary will depend on experience.
- Experience in creating a variety of vase displays in a timely and efficient manner
- Experience of floristry for Weddings and Events
- Punctual and reliable
- Good team player
- Must have a good command of written and spoken English
- Calm under pressure
We are looking for an experienced florist with a passion for flowers, a strong eye for detail and excellent customer service. The ideal candidate will have a high standard of communication being able to deal with a customer from initial enquiry through to finished product. Produce high quality floral bouquets and arrangements. Experience in corporate and wedding work essential. Excellent organisation and time management is essential. UK Driving license is an advantage.
Driver's are the face of our business and have contact with our customer's daily. We are seeking a self-motivated, high-energy candidate for the position. The applicant must have a clean driving record and a valid UK driver's license. Also must have basic computer and smart phone knowledge.
- Provide a clean UK driving record
- Have access to a vehicle
- Demonstrate knowledge of the Greater London area.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Must be able to follow instructions.
- Ability to operate a smart phone.
- Able to work flexible hours.